ZOOM, or Studio – we have it covered. Join us in June for excellent tuition…wherever you are.
Alex Fowler NEAC
- 7th – 8th June
- 10.00am to 4.00pm,
- At the Studio, Bransbury, nr Winchester
- £180/2days, to include model fees
- or Via ZOOM and Whatapp
- £90/2 days
- A light lunch, Tea and coffee will be included
On this two day workshop, you will explore how to paint a realistic depiction of the model, in their environment. You will capture a feeling of likeness, space, and the atmosphere of the light, by building the painting out of shapes of colour.
Starting with drawing Alex will help you to break down the subject into its essential elements, and create an effective composition.
Suitable for all – will be taught for painting in oils
- June Mondays 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th
- 10am – 12am
- via Zoom and whatsapp
- £105 /4 classes
Eve Dawson specializes in an expressionist and intuitive style of working which is full of energy and colour. She lives in a Hampshire village on the river Test and uses her rural environment as inspiration for her work.
Eve brings life and excitement to all she produces with an open approach to materials, equipment and artistic references. This is an opportunity to benefit from her knowledge and enthusiasm.
- June 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th
- 10am – 1pm
- £160/course in the studio
- The class will be primarily in the studio. In addition the class will be recorded and sent out via Zoom. There will be a Whatsapp group for both studio and zoom participants.
- Numbers in the studio will be restricted.
- The class will be recorded.
A RULE is something you must do. A CONSTRAINT limits what you can do. A STRATAGEM is a plan. A PROCEDURE is a particular set of actions. A PROCESS is something that happens because you want it to happen.
These classes approach art in a different way – Kate will take you out of your comfort zone; the process leads the way and the outcomes may be diverse and unpredictable. You may, or may not have picked up a pencil to draw – it doesn’t matter. This course offers a new approach, whatever your artistic experience.
As Emile Zola said,”…I am here to live out loud.”
- Monday 14th June.
- 10.00am – 4.00pm
- materials list will be sent to you
- Please bring picnic lunch.
- at the Studio, Bransbury
Georgina has exhibited all over the country and, deservedly,. . won prizes.
This is your chance to learn how she approaches skies, the more dramatic the better. These tend to be quick pieces following our ever changing weather.
Hopefully you will be working outside however the studio is ready to accommodate everyone if the weather turns. Georgina has run many workshops and is experienced at encouraging the less experienced.
Not available via Zoom
- Thursday May 20th, June 10th, 17th, 24th, and July 1st
- 10am – 4pm
- £400/5 day studio course
- £200/5 ZOOM sessions (if you need materials for zoom please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- materials included in Studio course
This course is suitable for any level, from beginners to advanced.
Sarah Waters is an experienced, international artist and tutor, who works with fibres and fabrics to create large scale wall hangings.
Sarah will be teaching you how to use different fibres, prefelts and fabrics (nuno) within feltmaking. You will focus on design and colour mixing of the fibres, cutting and layering techniques to produce samples and a finished collage.
During the five sessions Sarah will be there to guide you through each of the processes and will take time to discuss your individual ideas, developing your skills at your own pace.