Masterclass with Anastasia Pollard
We are delighted to be able to offer a two day Masterclass in life painting with the very talented Anastasia Pollard. She is both an excellent portrait and figure painter, and a generous, talented teacher.
- Tutor, Anastasia Pollard RP
- Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th March
- 10.00am to 4.00pm
- £260/2days to include cost of models
Suitable for intermediate students. Some experience of oil painting, and drawing essential
What to Expect on this Painting from Life course
We are delighted to be able to offer a life painting course with the very talented Anastasia Pollard. She is both an excellent portrait and figure painter, and a generous, talented teacher. This course in our spacious Studio at Bransbury will give you the opportunity to work alongside Anastasia on a two day life painting course. You will learn from her demonstrations and from her one to one guidance as she moves around the students.
The course will be divided into short poses, a full day pose, and something in between.
- Titanium white
- Cadmium lemon
- Yellow ochre or Raw sienna
- Cadmium red
- Alizarin crimson
- Ultramarine blue
- Olive Green
- Raw umber
- Burnt umber
- Ivory black
- Brushes: assorted sizes of filberts and flats. AP particularly likes the Pro-arte Sterling white synthetic brushes and the Monarch brushes.
- An off-set palette knife.
- Any canvas size x 2, as long as it does not exceed 24″ x20″
- Boards or oil painting paper for quick sketches
- Only odorless spirits, Sansodor or Zest it.
- Winsor & Newton painting medium.