It is September and we are starting a new school year. Lots of things are on offer for beginners, returners, the inquisitive and the ‘really keen and excited to have a go at something new’.
If you want help deciding what would be the right course for you contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes we are asked how we set up the workshops. It is always a juggling act. Firstly, we endeavour to find excellent tutors; we think we have an extremely talented group. Next, we offer variety of approaches and media. And finally we offer courses for different stages of your artistic journey/confidence and ability.
Once you have taken our brief beginners workshops we feel you should be able to use what you have learnt to tackle other courses. All our September courses are suitable for beginners, returners and others.
Courses and Workshops in September
- September 19, 20, 21, Beginners’ Drawing Workshop with Elizabeth Hammond THIS HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL OCTOBER 17, 18, AND 19 DUE TO THE DEATH OF HM QUEEN ELIZABETH II
- September 26, 27 and 28, Beginners’ Oil Painting Workshop with Kate Measham
- September 23, 30, October 7, 14, 21 Introduction to Vibrant Watercolour with Lorna McNeill
- September 24, Life Drawing with Peter Cambouropoulos
- Sept 22, 29, Oct 6,13,20, Painting with Fibres ( felt making) with Sarah Water