An extra day in March with time for a long pose.
Life Drawing, capturing the image of a figure, a human, one of us, is a fundamental part of a visual creative process. Join us for a session of directed life drawing.
- Tutor, Peter Camboropoulos
- Friday March 24th 2023
- 10.00 to 4.00
- Plenty of parking, tea, coffee and cake.
What to expect on this Life Drawing workshop
Peter will guide you through a busy few hours of life drawing looking at different, fresh approaches to drawing, with different speeds and times, methods and materials. There will be a series of short poses followed by longer poses.
You will find Peter’s enthusiasm for life drawing is contagious.
(Zebedee is here for spring reference…)
- Charcoal, different sizes including large
- Mix of pencils
- Bulldog clips or masking tape
- A1/A2 cartridge paper
- If you have other materials you like to use for life drawing such as marker pens, inks, acrylic pens/paint, or chalks, please feel free to bring them along
- If you would like to paint please make sure you have all the equipment you need
We provide tea and coffee.
We love hearing from everyone who visits our site. Please leave a comment