- 22nd July, 2020, 6.00 – 8.00pm, via ZOOM
- £12/session BUY NOW
- or free as part of HAS Art Club
Life Drawing this week is of a 7 month pregnant lady in all her glory.
We will approach her from all angles and hope to find the sensitivity and graceful curves in her body.
We will send you a link to the class on the morning of the session.
- The class will start at 6.05pm. Please be ready BEFORE you log on, with paper, pencils, charcoal and whatever materials you want to use.
- We will send you an invitation to you log on to the class from 6.00pm onwards.
- From 6.05 we ask you all to ‘MUTE’ yourselves – there is a button on screen to do this.
- Kate will instruct the model, so you should only hear their voices
- If you click on the square that holds the model she will become the main picture. You should be able to make her square occupy most, if not all of the screen. If you click on the three little dots in the top right hand corner of her square and click ‘pin’ in the drop down menu you should be ok.
- The model will do a series of 1 minute poses, 2 minute poses and a as part of the warm up.
- There will be a series of exercises looking at quick drawing, and drawing a moving body. There will be a tea and wee break of 10 minutes.
- We will offer guidance throughout this session. Please feel free to ignore it. We can all have a chat through the break – we are asking all to mute and to turn off your video so that you only have the model to view.
- At approx 7.50 we will have stop to have time to look and discuss each others pictures if you want to.
- #hampshireartschool added to your Instagram images so we can all see your work.
- Please bring own wine!