- 10th June, 2020, 6.00 – 8.00pm, via ZOOM
- or free as part of Lockdown Art Club
During lockdown we are trying to find ways to keep everyone enthused, and entertained. This week we have measured Life Drawing.
The model will do a series of 1 and 2 minute poses as part of the warm up. There will be a number of exercises looking at measuring, both the model and your marks, and the time between the marks. After 45 minutes there will be a tea and wee break of 10 minutes. The second half of the class will have one pose.
We will send you a link to the class on the morning of the session. To allow you to see us all, and most importantly the model, make sure you have the ZOOM app downloaded, then click on the link.
- The class will start at 6.05pm. Please be ready BEFORE you log on, with paper, pencils, charcoal and whatever materials you want to use.
- We will send you an invitation to you log on to the class from 6.00pm onwards.
- From 6.05 we ask you all to ‘MUTE’ yourselves – there is a button on screen to do this.
- Kate will instruct the model, so you should only hear their voices
- If you click on the square that holds the model she will become the main picture. You should be able to make her square occupy most, if not all of the screen. If you click on the three little dots in the top right hand corner of her square and click ‘pin’ in the drop down menu you should be ok.
- The model will do a series of 1 minute poses, 2 minute poses and a as part of the warm up. There will be a series of exercises looking at measuring, both the model and your marks, and the time between the marks.There will be a tea and wee break of 10 minutes.
- Kate will offer guidance until half time. Please feel free to ignore it. We can all have a chat through the break – so demute at this stage
- At approx 7.00 we will have a 45 min pose and then time to look and discuss each others pictures if you want to.
- Please bring own wine!