Life Drawing, capturing the image of a figure, a human, one of us, is a fundamental part of a visual creative process. Join us for a session of directed life drawing.
- Tutor, Peter Camboropoulos
- January 28th, February 25th, March 25th 2023
- £55 each
- 10.00 to 14.00
- Plenty of parking, tea, coffee and cake.
What to expect on this Life Drawing workshop
Peter will guide you through a busy few hours of life drawing looking at different, fresh approaches to drawing, with different speeds and times, methods and materials. There will be a series of short poses followed by longer poses.
Each month there will be a new focus.
You will find Peter’s enthusiasm for life drawing is contagious.
- Charcoal, different sizes including large
- Mix of pencils
- Bulldog clips or masking tape
- A1/A2 cartridge paper
- If you have other materials you like to use for life drawing such as marker pens, inks, acrylic pens/paint, or chalks, please feel free to bring them along
We provide tea and coffee.