- LEARNING TO LOOK – 1 day workshop – Thursday 9th January. A beginners drawing workshop. The more you look the more you can see.
- A STEP TOWARDS ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONISM – 1 day workshop – Monday 13th January. Suitable for all. An expressive workshop to explore acrylics.
- DRAWING INTO OIL PAINTING FOR BEGINNERS – Thursday & Friday once a month – starts 16th January. A series of classes for beginners to learn about drawing, and painting with oils. A perfect combination.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ACRYLICS BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK… – 5 days – starts Monday 20th January, and fortnightly on a Monday. Suitable for all . How to use acrylics, paints, inks, mediums. Endless possibilities. Book all 5, or come to 2, or 3.
- INTERMEDIATE OIL PAINTING – – starts Thursday 23rd January and fortnightly on a Thursday for 5 weeks .
- LEARN ABOUT LINO – 1 day workshop – Thursday 30th January. Suitable for all. An introduction to lino print.
- ANTONY WILLIAMS AND EGG TEMPERA – Masterclass – Saturday 29th February and Sunday 1st March. Intermediate and above. Still life with egg tempera. An opportunity to learn about this exciting material with an internationally renowned expert.
If you want more information about any of the courses on this list for the spring term please contact us. If you wish to purchase a course go straight to our shop.