All online classes and workshops listed below will be online via zoom. This list is regularly updated.
See more details by clicking on the links below.
Life Drawing – every other week starting 28th April, using a number of different models
Mixed Media; the Drama of Spring
ZOOM – Monday mornings with Eve Dawson
Still Life in Oils: “The Right Colour in the Right Place” – Tuesday mornings with Alex Fowler, colour in oil painting
Beginners Oil Painting, online with Kate Measham – One day INTENSIVE introduction to oil painting
Drawing Revisited– Wednesday mornings with Kate Measham. This course is designed to encourage you to stretch your drawing abilities, to take risks, be inquisitive and excited by the process
Textile Art, Painting with Fibre – With Sarah Waters; An introduction to textile art and felting
Watercolour Painting, from the Beginning – with Kirstin White; an introduction to painting and watercolours.
- You will be provided with a ZOOM link for online classes which will give you entry into our waiting room.
- As the class commences all students will be brought into view.
- The same link will be used for the entire course.
- You will be muted on entry
- Please address questions to the tutor via chat.
- If the tutor wishes to have a general discussion they will open it to students.
- Discussions will only take place once the tutor is ready.
If you need more information, or help connecting, please view our About page in the menu