- 15th October, 3rd December
- join us in the morning to do your own thing 10-12.30pm
- join us for lunch and mentoring chat 1.00pm – 5pm
- Light lunch and discussion
- Open to everyone, students, ex-students, or not yet students of Hampshire Art studio
- Part of INQUISITIVE PERSON’S INTRODUCTION TO ART
Participants will gain valuable help and encouragement from the in-depth discussion of their work with feedback from experienced artists, and from others in the Group. You will be encouraged to look at a wide range of artists, both contemporary and beyond, whose practice might relate to your work. Consistent encouragement and guidance will be offered over the year aiming to build your confidence and help you find the direction you want to take your work.
We are keen to encourage a full range of applicants It is not expected that you will have an exhibition history or formal art education.